The 60th Annual Grammy Awards returned to NYC and although Bruno Mars was the evening’s biggest winner, the music industry’s iconic ladies lit up the red carpet with fabulous fasion-forward hairstyles, offering modernistic spins on timeless trends.
Check out how to re-create these fun, gorgeous styles with all of your favorite CHI Haircare products!
IG: @estetica & @behindthechair_com
- Apply CHI Infra Gel on damp hair. Comb back then begin a thin fishtail French braid on top right outer side (above outer corner of the eyebrow). Make sure you are leaving the middle part of the hair combed straight back – do not combine with the outer braids. Clip fishtail about midway down the hair. Repeat on the top left side, clipping the fishtail just as the right side. Unclip both braids and combine both into a continued fishtail. Tie the bottom with a clear rubber band.
- Take string and wave in through the inner part of the right braid, pull straight across over to the inner left braid and pull through. Continue the pattern weaving across through the inner part of both braids; simulating laces on a shoe. Finish a double pull through at the bottom of the braid.
- Continue a fishtail braid with the underlying (loose hair), making sure to combine the laced braid. Tie at the bottom with a clear rubber band. Spray with CHI Helmet Head Hair Spray.
- Spray CHI Straight Guard from mid shaft to the ends. Curve part the front hairline, above upper most corner of left eyebrow. Clip the top section and set aside. Begin curling large sections at nape area (2-3 inches) leaving ends semi-straight. Keep to the same pattern of the curl throughout (counter or clockwise). Lightly spray each section as you move up.
- Take the clipped section, comb to the right side and curl 1 inch sections away from the face. Take top curled hair, spray CHI Infra Texture at the roots, roll up with your finger, and pin hair with a clip. Let it sit for 5-10 minutes before taking down.
- Apply small amount of CHI Finishing Pomade to the left front hairline and tuck hair behind the left ear. Comb the hair curls out and gently spray with CHI Infra Texture.
popsugar.com, IG: camila_cabello
- Off center, part front of hair. Apply small amount of Royal Treatment Style Brilliance Cream mid-shaft to the ends. Once dry, loosely curl the hair. Leave minimal loose strands framing the face at front hairline. Slightly tease the crown area to give height and spray with Royal Treatment Ultimate Control.
- Beginning at the occipital bone, loosely twist or braid curls away from the face. Pin where needed. Spray again with Royal Treatment Ultimate Control. Apply barrette at the occipital bone or where the twisting/braiding begins. Spray with Royal Treatment Ultimate Control and finish with Royal Treatment Rapid Shine.