It’s no secret that going blonde for summertime is a huge trend. Then, like clockwork, when it comes time for fall, a majority of clients are eager to transition to a darker shade. But, for the select few that want to hang onto their blonde through the cooler months, this icy shade is a unique option.
Watch as Farouk Systems Artistic Director Patrick Kalle walks us through the step-by-step process.
Natural Level: 7
Formula 1: Mix 1 part CHI Ionic Blondest Blonde Lighteners with 1 part CHI Color Generator 20 Volume.
1. Section the hair in 4 sections and spray CHI Keratin. Mist over the pre-lighted areas.
2. Start applying color in the middle of the nape area.
3. Take small sections and apply the CHI Ionic Blondest Blonde Lightener in the regrow area. Stay 1/8 inch away from the scalp.
4. Continue working towards the hairline in the front.
*Processing time: 10 minutes with low heat and cool down for 20 minutes at room temperature.
6. Tone the hair with Formula 2.
*Process for 15 minutes.
7. Before using styling tools apply a small amount of CHI Silk Infusion through the hair.