- It is extremely important to follow dilution guidelines as instructed.
- These dilution rates apply only to adults.
- The drops below are the total number of drops to be used.
- If using multiple oils, the total number of drops must not exceed the number given in the dilution instructions.
- Bath Tub: Add 5-10 drops in bath tub filled with hot water and mix.
- Foot Bath: Add 3-5 drops in a small tub or bowl of hot water. Soak for 10-15 minutes.
- Facial Steam: Add 2-3 drops in a bowl of hot water.
- Sauna: Add 2-3 drops to 1 liter of water
- Facial Massage: Use 5-7 drops per 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of vegetable oil or unscented lotion.
- Body Massage: Use 10-15 drops per 30 ml (2 tablespoons) of vegetable oil or unscented lotion.
- Compress: Add 8-10 drops to 1 liter of hot or cold water and mix to disperse oils. Soak cloth or towel. Wring out excess water and apply to skin. Repeat every 15 minutes for up to one hour.
- Cloth: Add 1-2 drops on a cloth and inhale.
- Water: Add 3-8 drops in a bowl of hot water. Cover head and bowl with towel. Inhale.
- Ceramic Ring: Apply 3-5 drops on ceramic ring.
- Diffuser: Use 5-10 drops in burner. Light candle and leave burning for up to 5 minutes. Blow out candle after a maximum of 5 minutes.
- Vacuum: Put 2-3 drops on bag or filter.
- Drawer: Put 1-2 drops on cotton; place cotton in drawer. (Warning: Avoid contact with clothing or fabrics as essential oils may cause discoloration.)