I’ll make any excuse to shop. Who doesn’t? OK, fine, maybe fully responsible adults. But as a mostly responsible adult, it can be a little too easy to find an excuse to spend money. The start of a new month for many of us brings a new paycheck and new decisions as to what to spend it on. Now, whether or not you consider yourself fiscally prudent, at some point we all need new hair products. (Yes, even you product hoarders out there — as if you needed convincing.) Luckily, brands are putting out hot, new, innovative products all the time, so if you care about your hair then these products definitely deserve your attention.
Whether you’re trying to achieve the perfect curl definition, add a little sparkle to your strands, or give yourself a sleek blowout, this month’s newest hair-care products are here for you. CHI and more are rolling out products that are worth a look — and maybe even a purchase. Read on to find out what all these brands have up their sleeves.
Made with Volcanic Lava and Ceramic heater that provides gentle consistent heat during styling. The combination of volcanic lava and ceramic allows styling at lower temperatures than normal which produces less damage to the hair while offering smooth, shiny results.
- Volcanic Lava Ceramic heater provides less damage to the hair offering smooth, shiny results
- Volcanic and ceramic minerals are embedded into the honeycomb ceramic lava heater
- Volcanic ceramic minerals conduct negative ions automatically
- Lava ceramic ions smooth, reduce frizz and lock-in shine providing moist heat for healthier hair
- Cold air temperature for setting styles
- Slide switch prevents from turning dryer off accidentally