Kills 99.9% of Germs
Uses UV-C Light Bulbs
Has 3 Pre-Set Timers
Open and Closed Design
CHI Life UV Light Lamp
The UV Light Lamp uses UV-C light bulbs to reduce or eliminate microorganisms on any given inanimate surface.
- Open mode for complete UV light saturation.
- 20-30- second delay for people to leave the room as a safety feature
- Closed mode for less UV light saturation or when people are nearby
- Built-in fans for air ventilation
- Two germicidal UV-C light bulbs
- Concealed handle for easy movement
- Energy efficient design. 3 pre-set timers make it easy to sanitize
What it does
The UV C Light works to kill 99.9% of germs. It has 3 pre-set timers that are customized based on the size of the space.
|Space||215 sq.ft.||215-430 sq.ft.||430-645 sq.ft.|
|Time||30 min||1 hour||2 hours|
What is UV Light?
Ultraviolet (UV) is a form of light that is invisible to the human eye. It is part of the electromagnetic spectrum and includes wavelengths from 10 – 400 nanometers.
The UV spectrum is just outside the visible light spectrum, meaning you wont be able to see the ultraviolet light because its wavelengths are shorter than visible light.
How does UV-C Work?
UV-C provides a rapid, inactivation of micro-organisms through physical process. When germs are exposed to the germicidal wavelengths of UV-C light, they are rendered incapable of reproducing and infecting.
The biggest advantage of germicidal UV, or UV-C light, is that it can get rid of up to 99.9% of germs.
The room must be empty when a UV-C product is in use with the vents open and the lights exposed. The ultraviolet wavelengths can penetrate skin and eyes, potentially causing burns as a result of over exposure. You may stay in the same room if the vents are closed, but 4 feet away.