The CHI Guillotine Nail Clipper allows you to clip your dog’s nails at home, and to do so quickly and easily. This clipper features an ergonomic soft grip handle, making it easy to maneuver as you go about your nail clipping duties.
1. Keep dog relaxed.
2. Hold paw gently but, in a secure manner.
3. Be cautious of the blood vessel that runs down the center of the nail. Try to locate and avoid cutting it.
4. In a 45 degree angle trim nail using single/steady pressure.
5. To remove rough edges use a nail file.
6. It is recommended every 4-6 weeks you trim your dog’s nails.
Also sold at