On Wednesday, April 4, 2018, Farouk Systems and APA PR collaborated with the Dress for Success Houston (DFSH) team to execute an event that empowered women to take control of their job hunt.
- With roughly 30 guests in attendance, this inaugural event successfully allowed Farouk Systems to provide DFSH clients with the empowering tools to not only land a job, but maintain a fresh new look and mindset as they continue to achieve their career goals.
- Reigning Miss Universe Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters and Miss USA Kára McCullough, helped kick off the day as they led a motivational discussion sharing their own career journeys with the women followed by a meet-and-greet along with photo opps.
- Throughout the day guests participated in individual sessions at our CHI styling bars with CHI Stylists, as they educated women on the latest CHI product and shared easy tips and tricks for the future. Additionally, makeup stations provided by ULTA were available for guests to utilize.
- After the styling sessions, women had the option to get professional headshots taken by our Farouk Systems photographer to leverage as another empowering tool to further launch their careers.
- Each invitee departed with a CHI gift bag filled with tools and styling product to replicate these looks on their own including a CHI for Ulta Beauty Silver Nova Iron, Ultra CHI Titanium Dryer, CHI Silk Infusion and more.
“While women may land a job after being suited at DFSH, the experience does not end there. It’s about collecting the tools to not only land a job, but develop it into a career. Events like this one with Farouk Systems will provide just that to the women we serve. Building self-confidence, exposure to successful women, learning professional polish and presence through the tools that Farouk will provide will stay with these ladies for life.” – Lauren Levicki Courville, Vice President, Dress for Success Houston.
Learn more about Dress for Success Houston: https://dfshouston.org/