Perhaps you have a new Valentine this year or are just looking to reignite the “feels-like-a-new-relationship” sparks with that special someone this year. The absolute best accessory to complement that fabulous new dress with a plunging sweetheart neckline? Your hair, of course! And if you’re looking for a fun, sexy new style that’s perfect for the occasion, CHI Artist Lorena Garcia has some styling tips for added glam to your evening with the best CHI products!
- Wash hair with CHI Infra Shampoo, followed by CHI Infra Treatment
- Spray 4 times with CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protecting Spray throughout the hair
- Detangle & blow dry with the CHI Nano Hair Dryer
- Using the DURA CHI 1” Curling Iron, curl hair in two different directions, backward and forward.
- Break hair apart & style as desired
- Wash hair with CHI Magnified Volume Shampoo, followed by CHI Magnified Volume Conditioner
- Detangle and blow dry with the CHI Touch 2 Hair Dryer
- Using the DURA CHI 1” Curling Iron, curl the hair backwards, away from your face.
- Break hair apart & spray CHI Magnified Volume Finishing Spray. Bend head forward and use a CHI Turbo Small Paddle Brush to brush the hair out and create volume.
- Brush to the right side (or left if you prefer) and place the other side behind the opposite ear.
- Wash hair with CHI Infra Shampoo followed by CHI Infra Treatment
- Spray 4-5 times with CHI Keratin Mist throughout the hair then towel dry very well
- Detangle hair
- Apply about quarter size of CHI Silk Infusion throughout the hair
- Braid hair into 4 different braids
- Let the hair air dry overnight or during the day
- Undo braids; spray with CHI Shine Infusion as they break apart
- Finish with CHI Infra Texture