Hollywood Awards season has officially kicked into high gear with last night’s 75th Golden Globes at the Beverly Hilton. While gender equality took center stage during the presentation, the show’s other major highlights and buzz-worthy moments revolved around the amazing fashion and flawless hair rocked by TV and film’s biggest stars.
Millie Brown, Margot Robbie and Viola Davis were among the most-tweeted about. Here are the steps to re-create each red carpet-ready style using the best CHI products.
Braided Top Knot – Millie Brown, Stranger Things
Stylist/Photo credit: Kelsey Deenihan (@kdeenihan)
- Part hair from ear to ear and separate each section with clips.
- Once removing the clip from the back section, part hair in to two subsections then separate it with clips.
- Remove clip from one sub-section and spray with CHI Luxury Black seed Oil Flexible Hold Hairspray. Braid the hair going up, securing with rubber bands and repeat this process on the other subsection.
- Remove clip from the top section then spray with CHI Luxury Black seed Oil Flexible Hold Hairspray. Brush the hair into a sleek ponytail, merging in the braids and securing with a hair tie.
- Wrap loose hair from the ponytail tightly around in a 360° motion then secure with hair pins. Finish with CHI Luxury Black seed Oil Curl Defining Cream Gel.
Smooth Waves – Margot Robbie, I, Tonya
Stylist/Photo credit: Bryce Scarlett (@brycescarlett)
Voluminous Natural Afro – Viola Davis, How To Get Away with Murder
Stylist/Photo credit: Jamika Wilson @jamikawilson)
- After the hair has been preset, use CHI Deep Brilliance Shine Serum to separate curls starting at back of the head and working your way up for added volume.
- Once all curls are separated, add a side part and push hair to the side. Secure it using CHI Deep Brilliance Flexible Hold Hairspray.
- Finish with CHI Deep Brilliance Optimum Shine Sheen Spray.