Traveling for work sound exciting and exotic, but it can also be stressful and exhausting. I have been working as a food and travel writer for well over a decade, and that means flying a few times a month. These trips are often early mornings and late nights, with each hour tightly scheduled and dozens of emails waiting to be answered when I get back to my hotel room at the end of the night.
Those early morning flights and tight layovers, all while trying to get writing done while in air, can take a toll but the right tools have often made all the difference. That’s why I’m selective about what I pack in my carry-on.
Here are some favorites that come in handy whether you’re traveling for work or for pleasure.
10. CHI Escape Cordless Styling Iron
A cordless styling iron is great to travel with, or even throw in your gym bag. You can charge it just like a cell phone and do your hair literally anywhere, even in an airplane bathroom!
This battery operated professional hairstyling travel iron features CHI Ceramic technology which provides even heat distribution, locking in moisture and creating smooth, sleek styles. Experience the benefits of on-the-go, lightweight, cordless styling with CHI.
- 1” CHI Ceramic plates: CHI Ceramic Technology locks in moisture creating smooth sleek styles
- Lithium Battery: 30 mins to an hour of consistent heating depending on heat setting
- Locking Mechanism: Safe for travel
- Travel Pouch: Stores and protects iron and chargers while traveling
- Car and Wall Charger: Convenient charging options
- 1 Year Warranty