Sourced from some of the most effective heat-conducting materials found on earth; volcanic lava combined with the power of CHI ceramic creates smooth, sleek results without the damaging effects of high-heat styling. This innovative combination of elements offers an incredibly smooth styling surface for effortless glide-ability on unruly and coarse hair textures. Minerals found in the volcanic lava help to strengthen the hair while creating impressively silky and shiny styles. Heat damage is reduced by the ability to use lower temperature settings than traditional heat styling. With increased durability, lightweight design, and extended plate length, creating salon quality styles is easier than ever before.
- Zozibini Tunzi from South Africa claimed the Miss Universe 2019 crown at Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, Georgia on Sunday night, beating out hopeful contestants …
- The final crowning to the Miss Universe competition in Atlanta, Georgia is not until Sunday, December 8th, but the talented CHI Haircare Global Artistic Team …
- What would make a woman never want to wash her hair again? How about a hairstyle created with 6,000 flawless non-conflict diamonds?
- Follow #CHIMYWay to the Crowning Moment at the 2019 Miss Universe Competition at the Tyler Perry Studios in Atlanta, Georgia.
- CHI proudly announces the launch of branded GIFs –which stands for graphics interchange format – for social media.