Germs are just about everywhere, and homes can be hotspots for infectious pathogens. But imagine if you could disinfect entire rooms with a simple push of a button? The CHI Life Germicidal UV Light Sanitizer does just that with a long-known means of disinfection—ultraviolet light.
Think of this device as a bacteria buster that will give you some peace of mind. The CHI Life Germicidal UV Light Sanitizer disinfects by using the latest ultraviolet technology to kill 99.9% of germs.
If you’re afraid that germs have the upper hand in your everyday life, simply use the concealed handles of the CHI Life Germicidal UV Light Sanitizer to place in any room, and say goodbye to allergens such as bacteria, viruses, fungi, dust mites, mold and even spores.
The CHI Life Germicidal UV Light Sanitizer features three pre-set timers to customize sanitization based on the room size. It also includes a patented open and closed design with a 20 to 30 second delay so that people can step away or leave the room as a safety precaution. Plus, it comes with built-in fans for air ventilation that start automatically when the device is turned on.
Imagine, now you can actually clean entire rooms without any damage or chemicals. Germs will have finally met their match. Want to learn more? Take a look at all of the features of the CHI Life Germicidal UV Light Sanitizer below.
- Contains two germicidal UVC light bulbs
- Includes built-in fans for air ventilation
- Features an open mode for complete UV light saturation
- Offers a closed mode for less UV light saturation for when people are nearby
- Includes a 20-30 second delay for people to leave the room as a safety feature
- Its concealed handles offer east movement
- Includes three pre-set timers to make it easy to sanitize
- Voltage is 220V or 110V while its frequency is 50/60Hz