CHI AIR Spin N Curl 1” Ceramic Rotating Curler
Create flawless curls and waves at the push of a button with the CHI Air Spin n Curl. Hair is drawn into the curl chamber where it is heated and timed to create perfect curls and waves every time! The digital temperature display offers easily adjustable temperature settings and a selection of preset temperature settings for each hair texture, creating a customizable styling experience while avoiding unnecessary heat damage. Ceramic heat technology produces far infrared heat while the conditioning benefits of negative ions results in shinier, healthier and more beautiful hair. Curling hair has never been so effortless with the CHI Air Spin n Curl!
- 1” Ceramic Rotating Barrel
- 410°F Maximum Temperature
- Directional Buttons
- Tangle Protection
- Dual Voltage
- Includes Pre-set Temperatures:
-Low 370°F for Fine Hair
-Medium 390°F for Medium Hair
-High 410°F for Coarse Hair
1. Choose your desired temperature and curling timer as a guide (15S/17S/19S).
2. Hold the CHI Spin n Curl vertically with the digital control side facing the head.
3. Take a ¾” to 1” section of hair and insert it into the opening of the curl chamber in a 90° angle. If larger sections are used, hair may be tangled.
4. Insert sectioned hair into the curling chamber.
5. Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and the rotating will stop.
6. You will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set.
7. Remove the tool gently from the hair.
- Use a smaller section of hair for defined curls.
- Use a larger section of hair for less defined curls.
- If hair becomes tangled, the Spin n Curl will beep continuously and the display will read RESET.
Push the power button on the Spin n Curl to turn off and gently remove the tangled hair by pulling out thin strands, section by section, until all the hair has been removed.
1. Clean the surface of the Spin n Curl with a damp cloth.
2. Turn on the Spin n Curl by pressing the power button.
3. Insert the barrel cleaner into the curling chamber in correct position below.
4. Press the left or right arrow buttons to automatically remove residue. For safety purposes, the Spin n Curl stops heating up when the cleaning function is active.
5. Recommend cleaning the Spin n Curl once a week
CHI Cross My Heart Iron$89.99 Add to cart
CHI Key To My Heart Iron$89.99 Add to cart
CHI Orbit Digital Ceramic Curlers
CHI Spin N Curl – Ruby Red$139.99 Add to cart
CHI Lava Tapered Volcanic Lava Ceramic Hairstyling Wand
$89.99Add to cart
CHI AIR Tourmaline Ceramic Hot Brush$89.99 Add to cart
CHI Posh Pink Dryer$99.98 Add to cart
CHI Colour Splash Iron$89.98 Read more