CHI Lava 1.25in Spin N Curl
- 1¼” Volcanic Lava Ceramic rotating barrel creates larger curls and waves
- Maximum temperature of up to 410°F/210°C
- Includes pre-set temperature settings with adjustable heat-up times and display
- Pre-Set Temperatures:
– Low 370°F / 188°C – Fine Hair
– Medium 390°F / 199°C – Medium Hair
– High 410°F / 210°C – Coarse Hair
- Adjustable Heat -Up Times (Timer Settings):
– 15 seconds – Fine Hair
– 17 seconds – Medium Hair
– 19 seconds – Coarse Hair
- Curl chamber surrounded by protective heat barrier for safe usage
- Directional buttons with tangle protection
- Temperature display with auto lock
- 11 ft. (3.35m) swivel cord
- 1-hour auto shut-off
- Dual voltage
You may also like…
CHI Spin N Curl – Mint(79) $108.99 Quick viewAdd to cart
CHI Spin N Curl – Rose Gold(104) $108.99 Quick viewAdd to cart
CHI Spin N Curl – White(40) $108.99 Quick viewAdd to cart
CHI Spin N Curl – Matte Black(125) $108.99 Quick viewAdd to cart
CHI Lava 1 in Spin N Curl(67) $139.99 Quick viewAdd to cart
CHI Spin N Curl – Ruby Red(122) $108.99 Quick viewAdd to cart
Create natural curls and waves at the push of a button with the CHI Lava Pro Spin N Curl 1.25”. The 1.25” inner barrel produces larger, loose curls and waves for a “born with it” look. Sourced from some of the most effective heat conducting materials found on earth; volcanic lava combined with the power of CHI ceramic creates bouncy, sleek results without the damaging effects of high-heat styling. Hair is drawn into the heat isolating curl chamber and timed to create lively, shiny curls and waves every time! The digital temperature display offers easily adjustable temperature settings and a selection of preset temperature settings for each hair texture, creating a customizable styling experience. Curling hair has never been so a-mazing!
- Low 370°F / 188°C – Fine Hair
- Medium 390°F / 199°C – Medium Hair
- High 410°F / 210°C – Coarse Hair
Adjustable Heat -Up Times (Timer Settings):
- 15 seconds – Fine Hair
- 17 seconds – Medium Hair
- 19 seconds – Coarse Hair
How to Use
- 1. Hold the CHI Lava Pro Spin N Curl vertically with the digital control side facing the head (“This side towards head”)
- 2. Take up to 1” section of hair and lay the section into the opening of the curl chamber. If larger sections are used, and the hair gets tangled the tangle alert will beep.
- 3. Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and it will stop rotating.
- 4. Based on your setting (15s / 17s / 19s), you will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set.
- 5. Slide the tool in a downward motion to gently release the hair.
- • Use a smaller section of hair for defined curls.
- • Use a larger section of hair for less defined curls.
- • If hair becomes tangled, the CHI Lava Pro Spin N Curl will beep continuously and the display will read RESET. Push the power button on the CHI Lava Pro Spin N Curl to turn off and gently remove the tangled hair by pulling out thin strands, section by section, until all the hair has been removed.
Have any questions about this product? Ask below!
Can you use it on shorter hair
We recommend “shoulder length” in order to achieve the desired curl.
Can I use the curler on wet/damp hair?
Hi Sandy. We recommend drying the hair first and then style it with CHI Lava Spin N Curl. Don’t forget to protect the hair before styling with CHI 44 Iron Guard.
I just received the 1.25” Lava Spin N Curl and there isn’t a cleaning wand with it. It appeared that it came with it. How do I get one?
Please contact our customer service department, for an additional cleaning tool. 1(800)237-9175.
I have two questions: 1. what’s the difference between the lava and the matte black in the 1. 25 curl size? 2. Does the lava come with a thermal pouch and if not, where can I buy one?
The difference is the barrel. The lava barrel is ceramic infused with lava minerals which lets you style at lower temperatures preventing heat damage and creates shine. The matte black is a ceramic barrel.
Is this really bigger than the 1” spin n curls?
Hi Michelle. This Spin N Curl 1.25″ is about the same size of the regular 1″ Spin N Curl in the outside, in the inside the barrel is bigger to use for longer hair.