Experience the inconceivable marriage of raw power and absolute precision with the Red Deer by CHI Barber Clipper No. 1: Laser-ground stainless steel precision cutter head, continuously adjustable from 0.5 to 3.5 millimeters. Swiss Made Precision meets German Engineering.
- 40 mm cutting width
- 3.5 m cable
- 100 – 240 V
- 50 / 60 Hz
- 1.5/3.0/4.5/6.0 mm comb attachments from Hercules Sägemann
- 0.5– 3.5 mm continuous cutting length adjustment
- Low-vibration, high-tech motor silent, yet extremely powerful.
- Wear-free motor for a maximum service life.
- 2 speeds; one for each style of use.
- Swiss precision blade head made of laser-honed stainless steel.
- Continuously adjustable from 0.5 – 3.5 mm.
- Carbon-reinforced comb attachments from Hercules Sägemann®, the time-honoured brand for quality combs and brushes.
- Optional: Pro Zero blade head for very close shaves down to 0.2 mm.
- 360° rotating cable joint for maximum freedom of movement without tangling.
- Lightweight, handy, and low vibration for comfortable operation over long periods, gentle on joints, muscles and tendons.
- The blade head can be changed and easily cleaned in just 5 seconds, thanks to the quick-release blade head.
- The length taper lever can be alternately mounted for both left- and right-handers with just one screw.
- Personally customizable with interchangeable side wings.
- Cloth coated cable for style and durability.
- Lasso clip located directly on the cable for convenient hanging.