TECHNOLOGY OF LAVA - HOW LAVA MINERALS WORK
- Lava mineral composition is made of the elements silicon, oxygen, aluminum, iron, magnesium, calcium, sodium, potassium, phosphorus, and titanium (plus other elements in very small concentrations).
- Lava is known to be the best heat conductor in the world, allowing you to use lower heat settings while maintaining consistent heat that does not fluctuate like traditional irons or plates.
- Lava minerals provide gentle, consistent heat that maintain temperature to allow for one pass styling.
- Minerals in lava produce ions every time it is heated, helping to reduce damage to the hair, increase shine, and reduce frizz while offering a smooth glide.
- Lava rocks are extremely durable and strong so plates will not scratch as easily and will last longer.
- Lava minerals produce more ions than traditional elements used in styling tools.
- Lower temperatures protect the hair color.